fredag 22 januari 2010

Firstly I must say I am rather annoyed with Blogger's ability to make text disappear, and also it's ability to automatically save posts, but without including the text, so you are left with nothing and need to start all over again. Anyway, let's go at it again.

So I have not posted for a long time, that is how it happens sometimes. Anyway I am glad I put these pictures up for me to be able to monitor my progress, and I plan to post frequently from now on. This will be an informative post, and my personal progress will be reviewed in a later post.

I think people should know one thing about Alternative Medicine. What makes it alternative is not it's magical efficacy, not it's east asian (or any romantic sounding) origin. What makes it alternative is the fact that it is not scientifically proven to be effective.

So in medicine, "alternative" actually means "not proven to be working". Once an alternative medication has been proven effective, it CEASES to be alternative medicine. It simply becomes medicine.

With that in mind. With that in mind..... You should gather as much information as you can about a particular subject or medication before investing money or time in it. If you see a webpage advertising a miraculous cure for nail fungus that makes wonders within 14 days, don't create an opinion from that page only. Go to a search engine like google and look that word up. If there are not many relevant hits, it may be safe to assume that the "opinion" that this cure is miraculous belongs to it's creators only, and few if any actual users.

Getting rid of my nail fungus has become quite a bit of a hobby of mine, and I have spent days and nights in front of the computer because of my problem. Let me share this with you: Google "nail fungus", "fungus cure" or anything like that, and you WILL find tons and tons of resources and sites offering help.

Maybe 5 % of this information has any value at all, or is sincere and correct. I would say about 85 % is complete horseshit, ungrounded claims and false statements, false information that tells you to buy a product or try a home remedy (the former is of course most common).


There are ways to get rid of nail fungus, but it is not easy, and many never does. Figures vary, but between 5-20 % of the world's population seem to suffer from any form of nail fungus. That is why there is huge money in this, and where there is money, there will always be crooks.....

Remember that. And stay tuned for my next post!


Fungus

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar